Happy holidays to all our listeners! On this week’s show, we shout out to more than a few of you, and give you our best wishes for a festive holiday season and a bright, shiny New Year. Then, we play holiday tunes from Disney parks around the world!
The music featured this week includes:
- Tokyo Disneyland Main Entrance Christmas Area background music loop, as background for the Cats discussion
- Holiday Graveyard Party, from Disneyland Anaheim
- Stardust Christmas 1995, from Tokyo Disneyland
- Happy Holiday Christmas 1996, from Tokyo Disneyland
- A Magical Christmas (aka Baroque Hoedown Christmas Mix), from Disneyland Paris
And yeah, Jennifer couldn’t resist throwing a weird bonus track at the very end….can anybody out there name that tune?
it’s electric! i would get up and dance, howevr i am neither drunk, nor at a wedding at the moment…. so i shall remain seated! 😉
Happy New Year ladies!! That’s a great Mousefest vid. Although, I am wondering what happened to the Podcasters Code?!?!?!!? Lisa…we will be checking cameras at the door next weekend. LOL
Miss you both already. =0)